Last updated: May 8, 2023
1. Information We Collect
When you visit or use the Site, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information, such as your name and email address, which you voluntarily provide when you contact us or use our services.
2. Use of Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- Providing you with legal services or responding to your inquiries.
- Improving the Site and our services.
- Sending you newsletters, updates, and other promotional materials.
- Complying with legal requirements and protecting our legal rights.
3. Sharing Information
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties, except as described below:
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers to process payments or assist in providing our services. These third parties are contractually obligated to keep your information confidential and secure.
- We may disclose your personal information if required by law, court order, or other legal processes.
4. Children’s Privacy
Our Site is not specifically directed at children, but we acknowledge that children may visit the Site. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take appropriate steps to delete that information.
We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or loss. These measures include:
- Using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect the transmission of sensitive information.
- Regularly updating our software and systems to maintain security.
- Restricting access to personal information only to authorized employees and contractors.
Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
6. User Rights
As a user of our Site, you have the right to:
- Access your personal information.
- Rectify or erase your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
- Request restriction of processing your personal information.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. Contact Information
Thank you for visiting Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Attorney.